Expect no less from your local maker of goods!
We might be a small business making handmade products but we believe in following Good Manufacturing Practices for quality assurance. We aim to ensure that our products are consistently manufactured to a quality appropriate to their intended use. This makes them safe and of high quality for all our lovely customers!
– keeping good records
– a dedicated and clean workshop
– adequate lighting and ventilation (lye people!)
– clean and sanitized equipment
– raw ingredients labeled and stored appropriately
– transparent truthful labeling following the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act
– we wear appropriate outer garments, gloves, goggles and hair restraints (we love our aprons!)
Normal Soap Company uses these and other practices to maintain the highest possible product quality…
We are looking forward to seeing you at all our Holiday Markets!